The Girls Rising U13 OBGC Soccer Team is still looking for committed, skilled and athletic young ladies wanting to play competitive travel soccer in WAGS. We will be moving to 11 v 11 and have several openings for all positions on our Orange team: forwards, middies, defenders, and keeper. The OBGC Soccer Program is designed to ultimately develop each player's skills, instill confidence and sportsmanship in a team environment, while preparing for high level competitive soccer. Please contact our coach Jill Rutten: firstname.lastname@example.org for details about upcoming tryouts.
Jill Rutten was a professional soccer player for 16 years in Japan, Sweden, Italy (2-time Italian champions), Germany and Switzerland. She was also a United States National Team player. She holds a USSF “B” license and currently coaches the U12 Olney Freedom, U13 Brit-Am All Stars, and the Maryland State Olympic Development Program 1997 Girls Team.
Freedom Notes and Boasts:
- Adidas Washington Gateway Classic 2014 Champions
- SJC Futsal Challenge Tournament 2013 Champions
- WAGS Runner-Up Div N Fall 2013: 8:1:0 (W:L:T)
- Congrats to our 2014 ODP players: Eliza, Megan & Scout
- OBGC Capital Cup Tournament 2013 Champions
- Columbia Invitational Memorial Day Tournament 2013 Champions
- WAGS Division Play Spring 2013: 4:3:2 (W:L:T)
- Good Counsel Futsal Tournament 2013 Finalist
- WAGS Division Play Fall 2012: 6:1:2 (W:L:T)
- WAGS Tournament 2012 Finalist
- OBGC Capital Cup Tournament 2012 Finalist
- WAGS Division Play Spring 2012: 7:1:0 (W:L:T)
- Ice Cup Tournament 2012 Champions
- Good Counsel Futsal Tournament 2012 Semi-finalist
- Columbia Invitational Memorial Day Tournament 2011 Champions
Coach: Jill Rutten at 240-723-9330 or email@example.com
Team Manager: Sherry Ogg at 301-920-6701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining our highly competitive team please contact us.